Friday, August 22, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll!

Tonight we make history! Jody and Michelle have planned a little 'leaving Cap Hill' party for me tonight, sending me off in style as I look forward to my new home with Alex in Greenwood.

No party is complete without a theme, and I have a feeling this will prove to be one of the best. Michelle and Jody decided to utilize the great iphone urban spoon feature. How it works: you essentially have urbanspoon.com on your iphone, but instead of searching the website for restaurants and happy hours per usual, it is instead loaded into a slot machine. You are able to pick the price range, type of food, and location on the slot machine, and then you SHAKE the iphone (literally shake it) and it picks a place for you to go to, meeting your set criteria, at random.

Tonight- we go where the iphone tells us to go.

Can't wait- TGIF!!

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

i hope it picks a place that has really good key-lime pie. wouldn't that be great?? cuz key-lime pie is so good.

Jody said...

I can't wait...this night will go down in history haha!

Unknown said...

thats so fun! cant wait to hear where it sent you!