Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jake's Dream

This past spring/summer, the CYO summer camp where I worked for so many wonderful summers had a fund raising campaign to buy two new sailboats. My generous grandfather donated some money, and ended up with the honor of naming one of the boats. He chose 'Jake's Dream' for my cousin, who loved CYO summer camping and adventures of all kinds! Dave Wellings was nice enough to forward me this lovely picture of the boat. To me, Gallagher is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, and it means so much that 'Jake's Dream' can live on there.

2 comments:

Grassyllama said...

it's quite a pretty boat, I got to see it in person. that's a cool pic too. I update my blog.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Awesome, beautiful boat too. You are on a blogging roll!! Way to be Anna!!!