Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Maholla peeps,

Happy Tuesday! I am posting early today- trying to squeeze it in before the work load rains down. Last night Alex took me to dinner at one of my favorite Capital Hill spots, Via Tribunali. Their pizza is amazing- closest I've found to the real Italian deal. Thin crust, fresh toppings- YUM YUM YUM!


After dinner we went back to catch some Olympic swimming- is anyone else totally obsessed with the USA swim team??? SO AMAZING! Look out - my patriotism just may be back . . . U-S-A U-S-A! Never fear- I still love Barack!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart the Olympics too <3 look I am 12 years old and making little heart signs!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I am so obsessed. Michael Phelps is on fire!!

Unknown said...

I'm completely obsessed. SO good! Also liked your previous blog- I miss the wedding week! It was such a blast!