Monday, August 11, 2008

OK OK - I'm Back!

Maholla peeps-

Sorry for the delay in writing- my life has been CRAZY!! Let see- since my last post I got a new job (main reason for the lack of blogging), I got into a car accident (no one was hurt, not my fault), my sister got married (and I was a bridesmaid), and I partied for a week with a bunch of insane Irish- twas BRILL ANT!!

Here is a photo timeline of my time away from the blog =)

Francie's Wedding Shower- hosted by Laurie Padden and Carly Nelson
The rehearsal dinner- including a sing-song and a bust by the Kenmore Police!

The WEDDING!! Reception followed on the Skansonia.


Impromptu party with those crazy Irish! Thanking Jody for the party favors- they made it!



I will be back later in the week- I PROMISE! Keep it real.

3 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Thank GOD! I was worried you'd never return!!!

Unknown said...

woo hoo!!! something new on your blog...I have been dying in suspense =)

Alice said...

mahollllla!