Friday, August 29, 2008

The perfect wave!

Maholla peeps,

I recently bought Alex a little gift for all his help assisting me in getting my new job/moving, etc. A few weeks ago we went to his friends house for dinner, and they had shown us their new 'Indo-Board" - a balance board which helps you train up for surfing/skiing. Basically, you place this wooden slab on a round cylinder and balance away. This had 'Alex' written all over it- I had to get it.

We've had it for a couple weeks now, and after falling off a TON at the beginning, but I have to admit I've gotten quite good. Alex was good from the start =).

Yesterday after work I went home, Alex was out at a school function, and I decided to do a little work out on the Indo Board. I was able to do squats, curls, ab bends- all while balancing!!! I rule. Seriously, if you had seen me when it first came you would allow this shameless bragging, because I fell off more times then I can count! Hopefully next time we head to the coast for some surfing I'll be doing tricks =)

Here are some pics of me and Alex on the Indo at my old (tears) house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! that really takes the biscuit! what a cool thing!
-char and millie