Monday, June 9, 2008

Mighty Mighty Leaf

Maholla peeps-Sometime last year, my sister Margaret introduced me to Mighty Leaf Tea. As an avid coffee drinker, I always enjoyed sipping tea as a conversational beverage, but never really took it that seriously as an everyday drink. Mighty Leaf Tea has changed that. What sets this tea apart is its brewing process. Unlike your everyday, store tea bag, Mighty Leaf Tea comes in silk tea pouches that allow for the utmost brewing flavors. As I sit at my desk, staring at the June rain (don't get me started on this 'summer' weather), it keeps me warm and toasty and smiling. I am on my third brew of the day!

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

it's an expensive habit- but worth every penny (espec if you use the tea bag for more than one cup)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What flavors does it come in?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your enthusiastic words about Mighty Leaf Teas. I'm glad they turned around your way of thinking about tea. If you're interested in doing any product reviews on your blog, go ahead and send me an email at annelies@mightyleaf.com and I can send you some samples. I have a feeling you are going to love the Rainforest Mate... Cheers.