Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NAKED BIKERS!!

Last Saturday I joined in the solstice celebration by attending Fremont's annual Solstice parade. Although Alex and I arrived too late for the swarm of naked bikers (the best part) we still saw plenty of nakedness throughout the duration of the parade. I have to say, the naked bikers were a little lazy this year. I saw a bunch of people who weren't even painted, they were just walking around nude . . . . oh Solstice.

This is hands down my favorite parade of the year. No cars, no politicians, just dancers and floats and bands. Everything you go to a parade to see with none of the fillers. After the parade ended we headed up the street to Philly's new pad where she and her roommates were hosting a BBQ. We took part in the beirut tournament that was being held, but lost in the first round =( Oh well.

Happy Solstice everyone, here's to late sunsets and long nights!