Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Seaside, OR


Maholla peeps-

This past weekend my friends and I took a much needed weekend away at Seaside. My family has a cute cabin just off the S. prom that managed to fit all 12 of us comfortably! This was also an early birthday celebration for me, as I will be turning 27 on Friday (old old old).

We arrived Friday night and just as we were settling in, it began to hail, thunder and lighting!
Much to my delight, Saturday morning greeted us with sunny skies! Alex and I walked downtown to get coffee, and then had the joy of sitting on the deck with in the sun with the gang while Nick and Kostas cooked up a wonderful breakfast!

After breakfast we all headed downtown, walking on the beach with the sun on our backs, passing the folf disk along the way. Downtown we did it all:tilt-a- whirl, putt putt golf, caramel corn, and plenty of skeeball!

We had a lovely lunch at bee bop burger before heading back to the cabin for some afternoon naps.Kostas and Nick worked their magic on the indoor BBQ for dinner, and everyone surprise d me with an awesome (and HUGE) birthday cake! After dinner most of us headed down to the beach for a bon fire.




All in all, a nearly perfect weekend at the beach!



2 comments:

Grassyllama said...

nice pics! I love seaside! Cool viking hats.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Good times! I still can't get over that kick-up-your-heels picture, nice work Alex!