Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!



Maholla-

This past weekend was my birthday! To celebrate my parents hosted a dinner in my honor on Friday night, which was wonderful. My mom made a delicious lemon cake from scratch-YUM YUM! Anne, Carly and Cara Chamberlin (a great surprise) were able to come, and Char and Francie were still in town, so it was quite a crowd.

After dinner Alex and I joined the Cap. Hill gang at Neumos for the KEXP birthday bash concert set. We were both tired on the way there, but got our second wind when we saw everyone and started dancing to the music.

Saturday night, Alex took me out to MONSOON for a birthday dinner. It was just delectable- Monsoon is officially my favorite restaurant in Seattle. We tried a few dishes, but my favorite was the catfish! Really though, everything you order at Monsoon is wonderful, I have never had a bad experience.


Sunday Alex and I joined Jody and Anton at the Greenlake pitch-n-putt for a round of "golf". A great way to end the weekend!

2 comments:

Jody said...

yay golfing! glad you had a great birthday weekend!!!

Unknown said...

i ate so much pizza on your birthday but would looooooooove another slice right about now! 1 more day til you can drive again woohoo!!! haha