Monday, March 24, 2008

Go Griz!


Maholla peeps!



Saturday night Nick and Vanessa hosted a "college pride" party in honor of Vanessa's sister (who is actually IN college) spring break vacation visit.

Everyone wore their college sweatshirts and t-shirts. It was amazing how all of us live in Seattle, yet we had almost NO Washington schools represented. Michelle held her own as a Huskie, and I don't think I saw one Cougar! The majority of peeps were from Chapman- but Alex and I represented Montana pride-GO GRIZ! Everyone looked so cute in their school colors.

I haven't been to a house party in forever- especially a theme party. It totally had that "college vibe" to it - throw back to better times-haha. I only wish I could have stayed longer, but an early Easter Mass forced me to bed at an early hour.





I leave you with the Griz fight song!
"Up with Montana, boys,
down with the foe,
Good ol' Grizzlies
out for a victory;
We'll shoot our backs
'round the foemen's line;
Hot time is coming now,
oh, brother mine.
Up with Montana, boys,
down with the foe,
Good old Grizzlies
triumph today;
And the squeal of the pig
will float on the air;
From the tummy of
the Grizzly Bear."

6 comments:

ACSintheUS said...

That would certainly help :)

Jody said...

Those photos are sooo cute! Post them on flikr so I can steal them =)

Grassyllama said...

this post makes me think of the staggering ox. turns out- there's one in SPokane!! How did I not know this?!?!?!

Nancy said...

why are all the drinks but yours covered with paper?
a game? did you win?

Nancy said...

Just read the fight song lyrics- "The squeal of the pig will float on the air from the tummies of the grizzly bears." As in a belch, I guess. Who wrote that?

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Husky Pride!