Friday, March 14, 2008

Freitag!


Maholla-


Thank GOODNESS its Friday- thats all I have to say. What a week! I don't know if its because day-light savings went in to affect, or because our sunny weather had been replaced by rain, but this was one sleepy week for me. I have felt so tired, no matter how much sleep I get. Boo urns. Hopefully I will have time to lounge this weekend and do some catching up.

There were some perks to this blah week. Wednesday night I met up with Philly and Carla for some Thai food at Jamjuree. We celebrated Philly getting into the grad program at Seattle U- Go Phillz! After dinner we walked over to Michelle's cute new apartment right off 15th. It is a very LARGE studio (I would call it a one bedroom) in a darling brick building. It has a spacious kitchen, hardwood floors, and a wonderful living space. Michelle also showed us lovely pictures of Jody in junior high . . . . ha! Getting together with friends on Wednesdays really helps to break the week up.

Last night we all ventured over to Danny and Jen's new living space (it was the week of new houses!) to watch LOST. They live in an awesome loft in Magnolia off of Jen's parent's house. It is an amazing space, high ceilings- heated floor- great open space with a wall of windows that open up completely, allowing the space to be open air. It really LOOKS like they belong there- very artsy and creative, just like them! I wish I had pics to post for you all. LOST was amazing and sad . . . . . Jin.

Here's to the weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Woohoo!! Thanks for the shout out, glad you guys liked the new apt, we better be hanging out ALL THE TIME now since I live in the neighborhood! have a great weekend

Jody said...

It was a long/rough week...thank GOD for the weekend. Hope we can hang out tomorrow!