Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oofda!



Maholla-

Oofda oofda I am sore. A few friends and I started a 6 week pilates intro class at Maya in Fremont, and last night's session proved to be a strain for my muscles! I feel like they tricked us a bit, the first class was super easy- very basic- and here we are 4 weeks later and my back is SO SORE! Don't even get me started on my abs . . . . It's a good pain though, at least I know its working.

I really like our instructor Erin- she keeps a good pace when moving from position to position, and she explains each move so we can follow with relative ease. There was one point in yesterday's class where she did come over and reposition my stomach fat in to a more appropriate position- and I could have done without that- hahaha. Oh well, its a learning process. Here's to a summer of confident bikini wearing!

Happy Wednesday everyone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a good class!! im starting yoga in 2 weeks. we'll look fab in cyprus!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

oh my gosh, I was so sore today too! It was like one ab thing after another!!

Fremont Fair said...

I wish I was sore...can't wait to do the classes when you do them next!

Jody said...

ha that is funny, i was logged in as Phil from bold hat...it wasn't him speaking, it was me =)

Nancy said...

you guys really look great-hard to believe you're beginnners.