Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SuLu Designs


While browsing Etsy at work this afternoon, I came across this cute necklace by SuLu designs. I think this would be the perfect complement to my 'soon to be beach tan' in Cyprus. I love the red resin bead, so simple yet so wonderfully unique.


Sue Lieu is an Oregon transplant from NYC, who handcrafts this affordable, wearable art herself. Many of her pieces are sold in boutiques, but lucky for me she has a great collection online as well. Etsy is a great online shopping tool that helps local artist get their products shown and out to the people

SuLu designs has such cute jewelry, earrings, bracelets, as well as bags, tea cups, aprons. If you are in the market for some wonderfully handmade pieces, check them out!


1 comment:

Francie said...

Cool necklaces! Hey - how do you get the pics on the side of your blog? Can't figure it out!!