Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LOST RETURNS

Finally! After 4 long weeks, LOST returns tomorrow!

I have taken to listening to LOST podcasts, and there are a lot of them, throughout my entire work day. This is bad. I'm afraid I am going down the "LOSTexperience" road again, and we all know that is not a good thing! OBSESSED! This is especially dangerous seeing that this fixation has resurfaced when there is literally NO NEW INFORMATION to talk about. AHHHHHHHH. Hopefully the return of life will fill this void and I will be able to get some work done!

2 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

woot woot!! SO EXCITED, glad I finally get to host as well! I love these daily blog updates from you, so exciting :)

Jody said...

I am with Michelle...loving the, "what did anna write about today" break from work! SOOO excited about LOST too...you will have to fill me in on all the info you have procured throughout your day.

AND GREYS TOO! Now that has been ages!