Monday, April 21, 2008


Maholla peeps-

This Saturday my Dad, Alex and I went down to the Skansonia Ferry Boat reception venue where my sister Francie is getting married this July. Since she resides in Ireland, it was up to us to taste all the catered food and decide our favorites! NOT a hard job, haha.
After the tasting we all met up with my mom at the Egyptian Theater for a matinee showing of Young at Heart, a fantastic movie about a senior citizen's chorus that performs rock songs. It's really really funny, sweet, and sad in parts. A great movie, I would recommend it to everyone.

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

what did you decide on for the food?

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Yeah I'm curious too, what food was the best?

Jody said...

me too...what is on the menu? I want to see that movie...old people rocking out, so cute!