Friday, April 4, 2008

senza caffe, sono niente

Mahollaaaaaa yawn people

I am SO tired this Friday morning. I had a lovely 7:30am meeting with the Phinney Ridge - Greenwood Chamber of Commerce this morning, and I did not have time to grab a coffee on my way! I am sitting here with my grande americano (finally) as I type- thank god for the Starbucks below my building! Drip that caffeine into my veins-haha!

Work has been busy busy this week- The Ballard News Tribune had an open house Wednesday night which went really well, but took up a lot of time. Needless to say, with late nights and early mornings spent at work, I welcome the weekend with open arms!

Tonight I am meeting up with Corrie and Meagan for happy hour at Vons, which will be great fun. I haven't seen them in a month or so, and we need to catch up! Corrie also got me a ticket to see the Dali Llama next weekend, so maybe he can bring some calm to my stressed schedule :)

Saturday night Michelle and Kostas are hosting a Cathodox Easter dinner (half way between the Catholic and Greek Orthodox Easters) which will be great! Rumor has it there may be lamb . . . . yum!

YAY WEEKENDS!

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Cathodox sounds like a blast- great idea. I am drinking instant coffee as I type this. Boy howdy

Jody said...

I love that photo...I need one of those, how much easier would it be to wake up =)

Nancy said...

can we buy the IV? hands free driving, or we could have it start while in the last stages of sleep.