Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Time!

Maholla peeps,

Sorry for the hiatus, I have been uber busy at work. Anyway . . . to get in the spirit of the Halloween season, Philly and the Fremont gang hosted a pumpkin carving party last weekend. Everyone brought an appetizer and a pumpkin, and we carved away.


I used a stencil for the first time ever this year. I was always an advocate for just carving the old triangle eyes, circle mouth, etc. This time though, I tried something new, and I think it turned out swimmingly! My design is called "wink and a smile". Alex went traditional and did the classic jack o' lantern.

"wink and a smile" and "jack"


The group's finished products!


I am looking for a Halloween costume, any suggestions? Holla at me!

3 comments:

Alice said...

I need a costume too! Can we make that two suggestions?

Grassyllama said...

those pumps look great! very impressive stenciling.

um...two costume suggestions:

-corella deville (black/white hair, black/white fur coat...)

-psychic sylvia brown (acrylic nails, frizzy hair, heavy makeup)

Carla said...

are my eyes even open in that picture? haha. I love all of our pumpkins lit up!! :)