Thursday, October 2, 2008

illin'

Maholla peeps-

I woke up this morning with a killer headache, sore throat, and whole body ache. Sick sick sick. I emailed work and told them I wasn't going to make it in, and promptly went back to bed. Alex has been sick for a few days, and I think I finally caught the bug. I guess when you live with an elementary school teacher, you are bound to have your fair share of illnesses. Oh well, Alex was still sick so we got to stay home together and watch West Wing reruns.


We ventured out for a walk around 2, feeling falsely energetic from our DayQuil, but had to turn back after a little while because poor Alex's head began to spin. We did have the energy to sit on the couch and watch Sarah Palin NOT answer any of the VP debate questions. GO BARACK!

Tomorrow night we have tickets for the Jamie Lidell concert, so hopefully we will be rested and ready to boogy!

2 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Get well soon Neigh! Pho tic tac may be just the cure. TGIF, also.

Fix your BARAK typo.

Unknown said...

i've been sick too! it sucks. just took some decongestant, nose spray and am sucking on a losange (fancy cough drop?). hope you're feelin better now!