Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve

BOO!

Tomorrow is Halloween!! I am getting excited. We are all going over to Carla's to get dressed up, and have a pre-party, before hitting the town decked out in costume.

I will be bringing over some delicious "mummy dogs" for the occasion (Jody's great suggestion). Any excuse to eat a hot dog in a croissant! Aren't they cute?In other exciting news, I won the pumpkin carving contest at work!!! Best in show! I am the amazing.

Happy all Hallows Eve! Hope everyone has there costume ready for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

YUM! I want to make those, but with veggie dogs. Yum Yum Yum

Unknown said...

congrats on the big win! im carving pumpkins tonight after work and then co-hosting a halloween party with the roomies. my dc costume will be out in full form! cant wait

Nancy said...

They look cute, but petrified.