Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ZOOtastic!

Maholla peeps-

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Friday night Vanessa and Nick hosted a fun game night fiesta, complete with steak fajitas and Taboo. We must do game night more often, it was really SO fun. I forgot how funny Taboo can be, funny and FRUSTRATING, haha.

Saturday morning I woke up with a head cold =( . I was sneezing, blowing my nose like crazy, and I only started feeling better as I sat on the deck and drank my coffee. I knew I had to be outside, away from the dust and mess of the house, to get rid of this cold. SO- Alex and I walked to the ZOO! A perk of living in Greenwood, you can walk to the zoo, its that close. It was a sunny day, great zoo weather. We spent a good few hours eating popcorn, and making our way around to all the animals amid heaps of small children. My nose stopped running and it turned out to be a great day. The Flamingo exhibit is being promoted like crazy right now, and I have to admit that they are pretty cool birds. How can they sleep on on skinny skinny skinny leg??? A mystery of nature.

2 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a fun date! And yes, taboo is FRUSTRATING! Especially when Alex is on your team!!!

Unknown said...

you are a blogging machine! we were JUST talking about going to the zoo here! crazy