Thursday, September 4, 2008

In my mind, I am a Kenyan

Alex and I have been trying to go running at least 4 times a week, and its been really nice so far. Yesterday after work we headed down to Greenlake, and as we started our run I felt shooting pains up and down my shins. Having been accused of being a cheap arse more then once by Alex for not replacing my year and a half old shoes, I kept my complaining to a minimum. I paid for it later that night. My calves were spasming and cramping like crazy- I could barely concentrate on Project Runway it was so bad. BTW- I like Project Runway again, last season I was totally not into it, but this season has brought me back (that, and I caught a marathon while unpacking last weekend).

Good news- I got new shoes! Asics Gel-Speedstar- and they are PRETTY!! Hopefully I didn't do any permanent damage and will be out this afternoon jogging around.

1 comment:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Gotta hate those leg cramps, especially when untimely...