Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a drag

Despite having an eventful morning, this afternoon is DRAGGING on and on and on. Maybe its the rain? The cloudy weather? Whatever it is, I can't WAIT for the work day to end.

Luckily, I am meeting up with Carly after work. Our plan: if the rain stops, we walk Greenlake. If the rain continues, we go out for a glass of wine. I'm not sure which way I'm leaning . . . . either sounds great right now. On one hand, I feel like I should walk because I sit at my desk all day. On the other, I know a glass of wine will make me forget that I should be exercising!

I am rambling, I really have nothing to report. Boring day. Boo.

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

try writing lists. it helps me pass the time.

favorite smells:
baking brownies
coffee grounds
aveda products
garlic bread
rain on hot pavement
bbq
fresh cut grass
lemons

Nancy said...

Anna- I was walking Green Lake at 5:30 in the rain.
You must have chosen the wine.

EMAR said...

I too hate boring days-I feel your pain. To pass the time, read other people's blogs. Just click on "new blog" at the top of the page. I read a great one about a mother who ran eight miles and burned 1,800 calories! Inspiring!