Friday, February 8, 2008

Barack N' Roll

Maholla peeps-

Sorry its been so long, I've done a lot since my last post, but I just can't seem to remember to bring my camera along- hence the lack of blogging.

I still don't have any good pics to post, but I had to write to tell everyone that I am about to see BARACK OBAMA speak at Key Arena!!!! GObama himself! As you can tell I am VERY excited- he is my candidate of choice going into this weeks Washington State democratic caucus. Since I will be out of town (something that couldn't be avoided) during the caucus, and my primary vote counts for squat (stupid WS dems) I am going to cheer him on in person. I am actually just about to duck out of work and head on down- WOOT WOOT!



I hope to have many photos to post when I return!

Happy Friday everyone!

NAMASTE
Anna

PS- lost is wiggin me out this season- OCEANIC 6!!!!!

1 comment: