Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF!

Maholla-

It has been a while since my last blog, a combination of my laziness and the fact that my office was being re-carpeted- thus limiting my face time with the comp. Anyway- THANK GOD it's Friday, what a long week! It was definitely a dragger.

Last weekend we celebrated Carla and Michelle's quarter century birthdays with a nice dinner at Lark (very good, I would recommend it). We ordered a bunch of small plates and passed them around the table, so we all got to try a lot of different foods. Yummy yum yum.

From there it was on to a night of dancing at Havana. Such fun, especially once we took over the upstairs loft and found the fan, can you say 'Top Model'! I think we girls spent a good hour posing with wind blown hair for the camera :)

Tonight we will be back out to celebrate Michelle's real birthday (well almost, a day early) at Kells down at Pike Place. I plan on perfecting my Irish jig in preparation for Francie and Bobby's big day!

PEACE OUT!

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Haha, that top model pic is HILAR! Miss ya A-neigh. And yes, Nessie IS a water brontosaurus.

See you in Cyprus gurrrrrrrrl.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Ahh- my first comment got deleted! Anyway - thanks for coming out and Irish jigging it up with me! It was a great party!