Friday, November 30, 2007

crossing my fingers for snow!

Maholla Peeps-

So they say it may snow this weekend . . . . . and if it does I am replicating this AWESOME snowman!
haha! Actually, this does really resemble some of my early childhood snow creations back on 6227 NE 154th St. So many memories of sledding down the driveway- hanging a sharp right and the bottom to cruise under and around the large pine tree, finally screeching to a halt at the mailbox. So many good times.
Seriously though- I REALLY REALLY REALLY want it to snow, even if its not on a weekday (and I miss work). I love the first (and in Seattle, sometimes only) snow of the season. I remember Freshman year when I was at the University of Montana in
Missoula. It was Halloween night, and a few dorm friends and I decided to go trick-or-treating (despite the fact that we were 19)! On the way back it started snowing really really hard. SO COLD, but so fun. Everyone was out that night in costumes, and as we roamed from party to party we saw various witches, goblins, vampires, etc. out playing in the snow. Snow = good times, so I say - weather, BRING IT ON!