Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walkin' on Sunshine

Maholla peeps,

I am going to try and start blogging again, even if they're short and boring, because I have many a friend who work desk jobs and they need something to read!!!

Today was super sunny. I couldn't bring myself to workout indoors at the gym, so I decided to WALK home from work. I work in Seattle, I live in Greenwood. I am not sure how many miles it ended up being, but it took about 1 hour and 50 min. Pretty long . . . but nice. Totally doable. I think in the summer, when it's not too windy and cold, it will be a really great alternative work out.

TTYL
Anna

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

Sunshine makes EVERYTHING so much more enjoyable. It came out in Spokane today and I walked around the city for an hour! Walking is quite nice- a lot of deep thoughts pop into your head on a walk.

Good idea to start blogging again. Don't feel pressure to do a new post everyday...we don't want you to get burnt out...but a new post from time to time will make me very happy.

the "word verification" that blogger is making me type in is "backini" which is making me think of "back-ne" aka back-acne. NAST

Jody said...

NO WAY! A new blog...if only I had found this at work, you would have made my day that much better!

I can't believe you walked that far! I just googled it, and it said you walked 5.6 miles! WAY TO GO! Can't wait for summer, and to do that walk with you =)

Good work getting back into blogging!

Unknown said...

welcome back to the blogging world! i am going to try to follow in your footsteps (ha no pun intended with your giant walk) and do the same.