Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday . . . . .


So- work on Wednesdays- nothing good , right? Rain rain rain, uhhuh. Here's some good new though . . . . .

I recently moved desk spaces in my office so I now sit by the window looking out on Market Street. I have to say, work life has improved immensely, really it has. It's not like me to be so positive whilst at the 9 ta 5er, but this new window seat provides much distraction from my tasks, a true work miracle on its own.

Example- peeps gathering at the bus stop across the street. I get at least a 25 min distraction them alone! Loud shouting matches between day time drunks and territorial transients. Why is it that all the oddballs gather together at the bus stop? I ride the bus from time to time, and although not altogether 'sane' I can state with decent conviction that I am not a "bus spot peep", if you know what I mean . . . . do you? Is it because I am not a regular pass holding rider? Never the less- it's a great time killer. Finally the bus crazies pay off! As someone who used to ride the Greyhound line WAY more then is desirable, it's nice to enjoy the metro riders from across the street!

No comments: