Wednesday, October 31, 2007

american werewolf in london


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I just saw the above mentioned flick for the first time last night- pretty good Halloween movie I must say. Humorous, a couple of jumpy moments, and a really good scene in which the main character transforms for the first time. Overall a very good 80's horror flick.

So tonight is the night, Halloween has arrived. I am planning on staying in and handing out candy, maybe watching the grudge with Alex. Halloween on a Wednesday just does not appeal to me, I totally out-costumed myself last weekend. It's always fun to see the little kiddies in costume though- so hopefully the tricker-treaters will be out in full force.

In other Halloween news, I have seen many adults in costume walking the streets of Ballard. My new window seat is really paying off today, so far I have seen 'little red riding hood', a witch, and a fireman (although I think that may have been his actual attire- hard to tell exactly since there was no truck in sight). I also rode the elevator with a man dressed in a bald wig and funny glasses. He wins so far.

Wish I had more to say- its colder then cold out- boo urns. BOOoooooooooo urns.

Why don't skeletons ever go out on the town?
Because they don't have any body to go out with...

No comments: