Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Podcasts

Maholla peeps-

Podcasts. I LOVE them. As a bus rider, and someone who works at a tedious job, I rely podcasts to accompany me through most of my day. Here is a list of my weekly podcasts:

  • Adam Carolla Podcast
  • Sound Opinions on Demand
  • Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack
  • Official Lost Podcast
  • Lost: The Transmission
  • Planet Money
  • Marketplace
  • This American Life
  • Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
  • Radio Lab
  • Smodcast

NOW- you would think this large list would suffice, but it doesn't. Adam Carolla is the only guaranteed daily podcast. Planet Money and Marketplace are produced a few times a week. The LOST podcasts are good for one or two a week. The rest are weekly at best.

My question for you, my readers. What podcasts do YOU listen to? I am open to a wide range of topics; humor, news, entertainment, personal stories . . . . HELP ME OUT!!!

Danke

3 comments:

Grassyllama said...

I love podcasts too!

And THANK YOU for giving me a few new ones to follow.

The only one that I listen to that you haven't listed is the New Yorker: Fiction podcast. It's kind of a listen-to-before-bed one.

Maria said...

I love this american life and as stated by madge i will for sure look in to others on your list. Thanks

moabyte said...

You are missing Le Show with Harry Shearer.

I also really like The Tech Guy with Leo Laporte.

One other good but not quite as excellent as my favorites: KCRWs Left, Right, and Center