Thursday, April 2, 2009

Negative Negative

Well, blame it on the rain, but my mood has been SOUR!! Work blows, its rained the last 7 days straight, and Alex is gone.

BUT- there is hope. Sunshine is predicted for the weekend, and I am hopefully going up skiing on Sunday. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I am confident this weekend will be relaxing and rejuvenating.


I gave blood yesterday in an attempt to boost my karma. After they missed my left arm's vein, they were able to successfully stab my right and draw a pint. I don't really mind the botched first attempt, it's happened before, I have wiggly veins. However, I went to the gym today and could barely run a 5K. I felt like I was running at high altitude- faint, sweaty. I NEED MY BLOOD BACK! They did tell me it takes 48 hours . .. guess I rushed it.

Everyone should give blood- saves lives people.

Hmm, maybe I should watch Twilight again, that always improves my mood =)

3 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

You totally rushed it! You're supposed to wait like 2-3 days, be careful Anna! Twilight would be a good booster, what an ironic movie to watch after getting your blood drawn...

Carla said...

all this rain has been SO gross! and now I just woke up to snow on the ground! At least this weekend's forecast looks promising. :)

Unknown said...

where have i been! you have been a blogging machine. way to go! hope you've recovered from the blood giving and can go skiing tomorrow. lets skype soon!!!